For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
Anonymous said: do you have any secrets?
I secretly wonder what would happen if characters looked more like their plushies
Astrid’s face says it all.
Now. Imagine HTTYD 2 Hiccup as one of these delightful critters.
We dont have a plushie for older hiccup yet but we do have one of these
which is just as great.
OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Some things I’ve learned in the CBT clinics I’ve been going to regarding anxiety that I thought might be helpful to some.I need to show that panic disorder one to a lot of people wow
THIS THIS THIS THIS
This is very, very important.
Oh gosh, reblogging for the panic disorder one and the social anxiety one…
Day 125: A reproduction of one of Larry’s new commissions (^//^) Not quick as cute as soothe-bells. I need to work on my faces again, they are coming out too chubby. XD
i think it came out amazing!